Saturday, April 30, 2011

A M I W R O N G ?

Assalamualaikum.

Hi READERS. Sorry to say if my entry didn't attract you to read my post but I feel so sad lately. Before I balik rumah memang I dah nangis dekat hostel dulu dah. Semuanya sebab tett! Ada laa sebabnya, I can't tell everything here sebab takut ada orang terasa ke apa but memang sad sebab *****. She's totally change I told you. Dia bukan seperti dulu lagi. Now she's look like dah berlagak and etc. I feel so sad. Dulu dia tak macam ni kot. Hmm and now dia seorang yang cepat baran and moody jeh. Dulu mana ada macam ni. Hmm hope so she will notice that she's totally change. Amin

Okay now here we go. I sad lagi satu sebab tett! I dont know laa apa salah I sampai ramai tak suka dengan I. Nak kata I kacau hidup dorang tak juga. I try to be happy and fun with them but see what I get from them. They hate me there. I dont know what else can I do unless SABAR. Hmm everyday I rasa macam I kena AIM dengan dorang kot. Oppss perasan la pula. Err tak semua laa. Some of people je laa k. For sure sorry to them la if I do wrong with you all. I just hope you be nice with me and me also. I dont want jealous jealous or gaduh gaduh tak puas hati laa dekat sana. Rasa kurang selesa and boleh stressed kot. Guys, I never hate people or my friends like I hate all my EX-BF =) BAII and sorry kalau post merepek. Daa