Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"I;m Sorry. That All"

Assalammualaikum...

Last night my friends that I call him Freak. He texting me and he said like the title. " I;m sorry. That all". Then I reply what you mean by that sorry? He said I will know later. I replied later when? He dont reply back. Something's wrong I can feel it but I tried to be chill and having fun that night. So I dont think about it anymore ! Until i found this...
I
I
V



I was like -.-' what was going on? I dont even know her kayy. Maybe betul dia terasa dengan status tuh but seriously it's nothing and memang tak kenal dia langsung. I thought dah cuti sekolah, form 5 dah tak ada tahun depan tak ada musuh form 5 lagi dah. No more kakak kakak musuh lagi dah but I;m wrong. She form 5 this year and she mad because I kacau life dia and her boyfriend. FYI, I know your boyfrienf first before you couple dengan dia.

I tak tahu lah before this you pernah tegur or kenal each other dulu ke sebelum dia kenal I kee. But I memang kenal dia dulu and kawan dengan dia dulu sebelum dia couple dengan you girl. I tolak love dia kayy so buat apa I nak dia jadi soulmate I -.- you said be matured right? Now siapa yang tak BE MATURED like what you said. Shame on you prettay. You yang tak be matured sebab serang I tanpa asal usul then pig jealous terus ! Be matured means JADI MATANG. You set in you mind yang I dengan dia just friends. Not more than that. FULLSTOP!

You patut fikir tak ada sesiapa boleh ambil dia from you and you are the prettay, best and etc gf for him. Jangan fikir negative and fikir you ada pesaing o.O hey come on girl! Be matured like what you said right? Now siapa tak matured. Kalau I nak dia dah lama I dapat lah tanpa tunggu you serang serang macam ni. Then you cakap patut fikir perasaan orang lain then you tak fikir perasaan bf you when you do like this to me? He blame himself and say sorry to me for you. You are cruel girl! Seriously cruel !

Dont be selfish ? I guess yaa I;m selfish but not to this stupid things. I rasa everyone ada sifat selfish and so do you? Jangan cakap jeh pandai kawan. And sebelum bercakap tengok kiri kanan and WOYW! (watch out your words). Life is circle and what goes around, comes around kan? So apa masalahnyaa. Tak ada kena mengena dengan I sikit pun. Btw terasa sikit lah dengan post ni. You know what better I honest lah kayy. I crying tadi bila baca benda ni tapi bukan sebab kena malukan macam ni. Sebab guy yang I call him FREAK tuh. He's nice but sorry back tolak love you before this. Thanks for being my friends and no matter what happen you still my friends FREAK :3


Feets Note - I dont get mad with all the mess things. I just pity with my friends that I call FREAK. Sorry if you guys rasa I bersalah dalam hal ni but I dont think so. Kayy ciao !


Regards ; Erin Aum Aum