Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June ?



Oh my GOSH ! June already bebeh. Okay here list I what I want to do this June :-


  1. Okay nak try nice dengan semua orang.
  2. Hope so this month no more BOM BOM dah dekat asrama.
  3. Hope so this June will be the best month for me.
  4. Mid year bad result so, test on July want to do the best once again.
  5. After school holiday want to study hard.


Thats all for my list this month. Hope so semuanya I buat and jadi kenyataan k. Err but seriously macam tak percaya dah June dah. Pejam celik pejam celik dah June. Rasa macam tak sabar nak habis sekolah jeh.

Whoaa ! Mana boleh. Dah habis sekolah nanti nexr year S tothe P tothe M ! Oh no no no no. Tak ready lagi maa. Tidak tidak tidak ! Apa apa pun tetap kena hadapi kan kan kan?

K k k. Itu je laa list and post for entry about June ni. Hope you all have a nice month and nice day in month of June ni. Bye and SARANGHAEYO ♥