Monday, November 21, 2011

You Are A Liar :'(




Assalamualaikum :(

Okay about the title right? Hmm you lie me kan kan kan. You broke your promise right dear? Hmm I ask you did you busy and wanna walked first. You said what? No because wanna texting with me and I ask again because wanna you sure back. Okay then thats you answer kan kan kan? Then you promise dont want to leave me again right? Hmm you broke it B. You broke it easily :'( You leave me alone and damn I'm so fucking boring you know?

I fight with my ibu because I'm so damn boring. Ibu ask me to keep my phone and walk properly but I dont want. Because wanna wait for you text sayang. But you disappointed me kayy -,- really really KECEWA and SAD tau ! Sakit hati pun ada kayy :'( Thanks god tak cry dekat shopping mall tu kayy. Then you reply my text but so LAMBAT sangat! I ask you again whether you busy or not but you said NO once again. You said LINE TAK ADA right?

Okay I accept it. Grr ! Geram tahu tak? Then you message and call I masa phone I memang tak ada battery gila gila. Memang tak angkat lah kan that time. Pandai-2 lah you fikir kayy sayang :'( Sedih tau semalam tinggalkan I sebab you tertidur and this evening pun sama tapi bukan sebab tidur. Because you jalan-2 o.O hmm sob sob. Siapa nak pujuk ni? Merajuk semalam pun tak habis lagi tau? :'(

Now phone I off sebab tengah charging. Sorry kalau tak pick up call or reply message. Faham-2 je laa kayy tengah charge phone. Hmm tak tahu nak cakap apa dah. I just nak luahkan apa I rasa ni haa -,- sedih yang teramat sangat sedih tau. SOB SOB :'( Thats all kayy baii !


Regards ; Erin Ahmad